Tuesday, August 2, 2022

 Time: 6:29AM

Weather: 15C
Sunrise @ 5:52AM
Sunset @ 9:29PM

 

"The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine." - Mike Murdock


Yesterday was a good day.  I got a new hair style thanks to my friend and stylist Jennah.  I also got almost all the RV unpacked, only a little bit more to do.

 

Today is back to work and I am going to try and complete all Monday and Tuesday work.  Not sure that I can get it all done but if I can then I have tomorrow to do my new work and get some project work done.  This week has been going good for me.  I have managed to get my water in the last 2 days. 

 

Jamie hurt is back again, or tweaked it.  I hope that he can get into the chiropractor today or that he wakes up and it's better.  Mackenzie spent the night last night.  Not sure if it is because of the heat at his place or if something else is going on.  Megan's roommate got most of her things out of the apartment yesterday.  I really hope that things settle down for her now


Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 8,821
Floors: 6
Zone Minutes: 36

This morning I am thankful for

  1. the cooler weather
  2. getting away last week
  3. my hot coffee time in the morning

 

5% Challenge Update

 

We are in week 4 of the challenge and I have lost an amazing 6.1lbs so far.  I am very pleased with my results this far.  This weeks challenge has been to meal plan and to stop the random eating.  This challenge fits in so well with what i have been trying to do.  I have started planning my food daily and trying to only eat on plan.  Which is harder then it sounds.  Stopping the random eating is not as easy as it sounds.  Until you actually think about it and keep track of it, it can be amazing how many extra bites you consume in a day.  A small bite of this while cooking, a bite of that while cleaning off the dishes...  Or the robotic eating as I call it, when even though you are not hungry, you grab the snack and sit to relax.

 

 

NO BS Goal Weight Journal Prompts

 

How can I live today so I can be proud tomorrow?  Wowsers, I don;t think that I have ever taken the time to really think about this.  I want to be proud of myself for following my doable plan and reaching my step and water goal.  To meet my step goal I just need to get off my butt and walk around and be active.  My goal should be very easy to reach.  I have set my current step goal at 8000 steps.  This should be easily attained every day.  Getting my water in should be easy but I find that I often struggle with it.  I am determined to work on this.  I will be carrying my water bottle with me everywhere, especially in the vehicle as I work.  I got this.

 

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...