Monday, August 22, 2022

 Time: 6:45AM

Weather: 14C
Sunrise @ 6:27AM
Sunset @ 8:48PM


"Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness." -  Oprah Winfrey

Yesterday was a better day then  thought it would be.  I spent the day in the kitchen, I made bread ad started some cookie dough.  I will be rolling it and baking it today.  I also made a good meal for last night.  I love a good roast beef dinner.

I got for a walk this morning.  It was nice to take my time and walk around the neighbourhood.  Today my daughter is back to class.  She is taking a 2 week course at the university.

Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 9.060
Floors: 4
Zone Minutes: 41

This morning I am thankful for

  1. The cool air last night
  2. Spending time with family
  3. Lots of hours at work this week

5% Challenge Update

This week we are working on taking the salt off the table.  This is an easy challenge for me as I did this years ago.  For me I am going to work on increasing my water intake.

NO BS Goal Weight Journal

Made my plan today.  Assessed yesterday's plan.  I had an off eat.  I ate 2 pieces of my bread that I hadn't planned for.  Starting today I am going to have it on my plan.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...