Wednesday, August 10, 2022

 Time: 6:46AM

Weather: 16C
Sunrise @ 6:06AM
Sunset @ 9:14PM


"Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men."  -Joseph Conrad

Yesterday was an up and down day.  I got really excited that I may be getting to go to Calgary for work.  It would have meant that i could take a quick trip to see my daughter in Lethbridge.  Now it looks like the reps vehicle is not out of commission so I don't have any work.  I may still go but now I wouldn't be able to claim my mileage.  I will have to think about it today.

This morning I will be training a new rep.  Crossing my fingers that it goes well.  That way I can reduce some of the work I am doing that I really don't like at all.

Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 9491
Floors: 6
Zone Minutes: 55 

This morning I am thankful for

  1. My quiet time in the morning
  2. That we have an air-conditioner
  3. Being friends with my kids

5% Challenge Update

I didn't get to bed on time last night.  I stayed up reading.  I need to figure out a better routine so that I get my reading time.  I did plan my meals yesterday and again this morning.  

NO BS Goal Weight Journal

I made my plan today.  I didn't overeat yesterday, I managed to only eat until I was satisfied.  I got my water all in.  For the first time I actually took my water bottle into a store with me for one of my projects.  I know that it won't work for all my in store work but I can do it for some.  I started the Basics 2.0 course yesterday.

Daily Journal for creating a new and better me

  1. A thought I'm working on believing about me is.... I am worth it because of who I am, not what I can do for others.
  2. Today my self-care is ... give myself a manicure after work
  3. On a scale of 1-5, I am committed to my best life today .... And why? 5 because I can hear the birds singing outside and I feel good about following my plan yesterday and realizing that I can do this.
  4. A situation that might trip me up is ... and how I will handle that is by.... I am training a new rep today, so anything can happen, from the rep not showing up to it taking much longer then planned.  I need to learn to allow myself to roll with the punches and not come home so hungry that I grab at anything.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...