Tuesday, August 23, 2022

 Time: 7:31AM

Weather: 15C
Sunrise @ 6:28AM
Sunset @ 8:46PM


"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age." -  Sophia Loren

Yesterday was a long day.  I ended up training the new rep.  It went really well.  His handheld finally arrived but it doesn't appear to be working at all.  It looks like I might end up having more work this week.  I am supposed to be on vacation next week but have decided that while I will be out of touch on Tuesday and Wednesday for our anniversary, I will be working the rest of the time.  Having been off with no pay for Covid last week and some unexpected expenses this month I just can't go without a pay check.  I hate the my weekly pay includes my vacation pay.  That will change once my promotion goes through.

Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 7,005
Floors: 3
Zone Minutes: 40

This morning I am thankful for

  1. my coffee
  2. Having a job that allowed me to sleep in an extra hour today and not be late for work
  3. The peace I have in my mind today

5% Challenge Update

As a group we are still working on getting the salt off the table.  I have already done this.  That said I have started to read the ingredients on some of my favourite foods and realize that I am still getting a lot of salt.  

NO BS Goal Weight Journal

Finished listening yesterday to the Basics 2.0 podcasts.  I have work to do.  This month I am trying to see where I'm at.  I am planning every day, and following my plan at least 80% of the time, which is great.  80% is my goal for all habits now after taking this course.  

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...