Saturday, July 14, 2018

Today'sobjective to is to treat yourself the way you treat others

Boy am I ever glad that I treat others with respect and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.  But really what does this mean.  To me it means that while I would never expect someone else to help me when they are tired sic, hungry I often expect myself to keep going.  I need to learn to let myself have the break that I would give a friend.  

Yesterday was a long day.  I ended up driving north to get my middle child.  She is sic.  Seems like the stomach bug has hit.  Last night she finally was starting to look a bit better.

When I got home rather then go to work I hung out and help my hubby put the new bbq together.  Lots of fun (not).



  It's going to get used tonight.  We have a roast that we are going to do on the spit.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...