Sunday, February 11, 2007











Today has been one of those long days. I managed to finished my bookmark KAL today. The picture I have is not that great, guess I just can't center things that well.




Jamie finally got the bath toy out of the toilet. What a job, he ended up taking the toilet completely off, of course one of the bolts broke but after a little bit of time the squirty fish was removed.




Now Mac is on his way to his second hockey game of the weekend. Here he is in his track suit with his brand new hair cut.


There were 4 of us that made it to craft and chat last night. We had a good time. I'm looking forward to the next one.






















No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...