Wow it has been a long time since I took the time to blog anything. Hard to believe that another year has started.
As usual I’m a little behind in getting my plans for the New Year together. Better late then never.
This year I have a few plans.
Long Term Goals.
1. to lose 25lbs
2. to read 150 books
3. to exercise every day in some way
4. to cut our grocery bill by spending more time preparing and planning meals
5. to de-clutter my house
Short Term Goals
1. to lose 15lbs by Feb 21
2. to read 13 books by Jan 30
3. to walk everyday in Jan
4. to plan and prepare 5 meals a week by the end of Feb.
5. to have my office de-cluttered by mid Feb.
This morning I plan to make a dessert for tonight. I official start my diet tomorrow and plan to enjoy one last bit of indulgence tonight. Here is the link to this fantastic looking Blueberry Coffee Cake.