The other day i made these cookies for the kids, next time I will need to double the recipe so that maybe they will last a little longer. I have seen this recipe a lot lately on blogs, I wish I could remember where i came across it. I just can’t but I have been making them for a few years now. I think the pudding in them makes them so good. The kids like it when I use banana or butterscotch pudding.
Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonful's onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.