Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Favourite Chocolate Chip cookies

The other day i made these cookies for the kids, next time I will need to double the recipe so that maybe they will last a little longer.  I have seen this recipe a lot lately on blogs, I wish I could remember where i came across it.  I just can’t but I have been making them for a few years now.  I think the pudding in them makes them so good.  The kids like it when I use banana or butterscotch pudding.

IMGP5720

 

Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips.
  3. Drop by teaspoonful's onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.

2 comments:

Meari said...

Oooh, those sound yummy!

Emerson said...

oh my gosh, those sound so good! I definitely want to try to make them myself, so thanks for the recipe!

PS: I am kawaiicupcakes from swapbot for the Check out my blog swap!

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...