Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday August 13, 2008 - email

Morning can you believe that we are almost halfway through August already? I can't. Yesterday I tool the kids shopping for back to school clothing. One of my least favourite things to do. Of course the day was a total bust. None of the fall clothing was on sale and I simply refuse to pay 29.95 for pants for Mac that will have no knees in them before the end of September.

Last night Megan had her little friend Chantel sleep over they are having breakfast right now. I think that later I may just go over to my friends house for coffee and say no to cleaning again today.

My goals for today are simple to get the laundry finished or at least pretend that it is finished and to get my bedroom cleaned again and to work on finishing my wrap it is almost done.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...