Monday, March 26, 2007


Hockey is finally over for the year!! It is a happy/sad time for us. My baby (he'll kill me me if he finds out that i called him that) scored the winning goal!! They got Bronze int he tournament. Jamie got a hockey stick, hat, card and chocolate puck for his role in coaching the team. i spent the morning at the rink taking name bars off the jerseys and watching a very nerve wracking game.
Here is a blurry picture of the Mac and Jamie going to line up to shake hands with the other team.
It's spring break here this week. The kids and I are going to start my flowers from seed and then i'm going to try and get some cleaning done.


No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...