Friday, November 7, 2008

Wow it has been a while again since I last blogged. I really have to get better at this or give it up completely. Probably won't happen. Oh well bare with me if you want.

This weekend is Mac's Hockey Teams first fundraiser, we are having a bottle drive after the practice tomorrow morning. So today I'm baking some treats for the kids to enjoy. I have made some Graham Cracker Squares and some chocolate cupcakes (used a mix this time).

Graham Cracker Squares

Whole Graham Crackers

1 cup brown sugar

1/2 cup milk

1 egg

1 cup butter

1 1/2 cup shredded coconut

1 cup graham cracker crumbs

Line the bottom of a 9X13 pan with whole graham crackers. Mix brown sugar, milk, egg and butter in pot and heat on stove until bubbly, remove from heat and add coconut and crumbs, sp[read over crackers top with another layer of whole crackers cool and ice with chocolate frosting.

Melissa helped me clean up isn't she cute.

IMGP0719

She is now taking a bath to clean up.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...