Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm starting to adjust to being at home. It still doesn't feel right. I'm waking up every morning at 5am an trying to go back to sleep but most days I just get up and enjoy a few minutes of quiet before everyone else is awake.



My van is in the shop getting fixed today. We get to pick it up on Thursday. I'm so looking forward to having it back and working.




On the way home from dropping the van off we stopped at Katie's to see the baby. I think that he is pretty cute.


We didn't get home until well after 10pm so the girls are still sleeping and Mac is playing the xbox360.

Jamie is getting ready for work he is the only one in this week in the sales department so he is pretty busy. I'm looking forward to his vacation the first week of August. It's been 2 years now since we had a vacation at the same time.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...