Sunday, August 7, 2022

 Time: 8:14AM

Weather: 18C
Sunrise @ 6:01AM
Sunset @ 9:20PM

 

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson

The heat is back.  Yesterday and Friday were nice, it had cooked down.  Heat is coming back.  Still not feeling good, headache not as bad this morning but it just won't go away. 

Had a phone call from my daughter last night.  She was pumped up because she helped a kid.  A young girl around 5 came into the store with a scraped knee, crying.  My girl helped her with a Band-Aid and then called the police as the kid wanted her mom but didn't remember how to get home, or her moms number.  The police came and helped.  They even took the time to call my girls back and tell her that the kid was home with mom and dad.


Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 7,360
Floors: 1
Zone Minutes: 47

This morning I am thankful for

    1. My coffee
    2. My air-conditioner
    3. My office being on the main floor

 

5% Challenge Update 

 

I took some time yesterday wo think about my nightly/bedtime routine.  I need to tweak things so that I am relaxed more before hitting the bed.

 

NO BS Goal Weight Journal Prompts

 

What is standing in my way to lose weight?  If I am being real there is nothing standing in my way.  My brain however, hasn't gotten the memo.  I know that to continue to lose weight I need to drink my water, eat when I am hungry not starving and stop eating when I am satisfied not stuffed.  I need to cut out the random robotic eating that I do.  Yesterday I moved my crochet basket next too my chair in the hopes that instead of reaching for a snack when I sit down I will reach for the afghan I am working on and put that in my hands instead.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...