Friday, August 12, 2022

 Time: 8:16AM

Weather: 16C

Sunrise @ 6:19AM

Sunset @ 8:56PM

I am up a little later then normal for me but earlier then all the others in this house. I drove yesterday to Lethbridge to visit with my daughter. Mostly to calm my mind that she is okay with the whole roommate situation. Her roommate left her in a lurch, by moving out and breaking her lease. I will not say that my daughter is completely innocent because it does take 2 to tango. Thankfully, her boyfriend moved in early, they were planning on getting a place together in December when her lease was up.

So I am going to spend a good part of the day helping her clean up the place. She claims that the roommate was a pig, I know that my daughter is a clean freak so I think she may be right. I get to help her this morning and then we will go for groceries. My way of helping them without giving them cash. The drive back home will be hard. I am facing another 5 hour drive today. If we get into cleaning and I don't feel like driving today I can stay another night and drive back early Saturday.

This morning I am thankfull for

  1. a job that allows me to make my own schedule
  2. a realiable vehicle
  3. coffee

5% Challenge Update

I made my 8 week goal this week. I'm so happy it is only the end of week 5

NO BS Update

I made my plan for today. It is hard to know what my day will be so I left myself lots of options. I don't know yet if I am going to be driving home late, or during the day. Only time will tell.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...