Thursday, August 11, 2022

 Time: 7:11AM

Weather: 17C
Sunrise @ 6:07AM
Sunset @ 9:12PM


"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James


My view this morning from my office.  I love that I have been able to move it upstairs since my oldest daughter moved out.  I miss our tree but a new one is groing in it's place.

This morning I woke up a little later then I wanted to be up.  My yougnest and I leaving in a while to go to Lethbridge to see my oldest daughter. It's about a 5 hour drive.  We will stop in Red Deer for a short break and I may stop again in Calgary to see my friend for tea if she is home.

Saw a customer last night that I haven't seen since January, she commented on how much weight I have lost.  It felt so nice to hear her say that.  I have only lost 10 pounds since she last saw me.  But I know that I look better.  I can feel that I am more confident that I was.

Training of the new rep went really well yesterday.  I think the rest of his training next week will be good.

Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 11,496
Floors: 3
Zone Minutes: 90

This morning I am thankful for

  1. strong coffee
  2. good friends
  3. a newer vehicle

5% Challenge Update

I got to bed on time last night.  I even had some time to relax before hitting the hay.  Still need to work on a better routine for after dinner till bedtime.  Right now I am just keeping track of what I so that I can tweak it out a bit.  I would love to add a walk after dinner.

NO BS Goal Weight Journal

So I have started weigh in every morning.  I think that for the next while I am going to do this so I see how my weight fluctuates day to day.  Now that said, tomorrow I will be in Lethbridge so no weigh in for me.  I have been listening to the Basics 2.0 podcast while driving.  I love how Corinne is saying that we need to learn that we will not be perfect.  This month I am focusing on getting my plans done and following them.  I also have decided that I need to concentrate on getting my water in.  I have always struggled with water.  Until this summer I have never wanted to drink plain water, had to at least be flavoured.  

Daily Journal for creating a new and better me

  1. A thought I'm working on believing about me is.... that I am worth more then what i can do for others.
  2. Today my self-care is ... seeing my daughter
  3. On a scale of 1-5, I am committed to my best life today .... And why? 5 because I have decided that I am worth it.
  4. A situation that might trip me up is ... and how I will handle that is by.... the drive a head of me, 5 hours in a vehicle has usually meant junk food and mindless snacking while behind the wheel.  I have decided that yes I will stop and eat, probably a juicy, greasy burger but I will only have my water in the van with me.  No Reese's pieces to much on!!!

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...