Tuesday, August 9, 2022

 Time: 7:23

Weather: 11C
Sunrise @ 6:04AM
Sunset @ 9:16PM


“Let me hear your body talk.” -- Olivia Newton-John

 

I was saddened yesterday to hear of the passing of one of my favourite singers/actresses Olivia Newton-John.  She was a class act.  I woke up this morning feeling better.  I am so happy with myself that I got all my water in yesterday.  Today is going to be a long work day.

 

Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 7374
Floors: 12
Zone Minutes: 42

 

This morning I am thankful for

  1. The cooler temperatures at night
  2. The quiet of the morning
  3. The sounds of the birds this morning

5% Challenge Update

 

This week we are working on going to bed on time and meal planning.  I have been relatively good at getting bed at the same time every night but not so good at having a routine for bedtime that allows for me to relax and get ready for bed.

 

NO BS Goal Weight Journal

 

I got my plan done for today and my assessment of yesterday done.  I got my water in yesterday.

 

Daily Journal for creating a new and better me

 

A thought I'm working on believing about me is.... I am worth it because of who I am not what I can do for others

 

Today my self-care is ... putting on my make-up

 

On a scale of 1-5, I am committed to my best life today ....  4 And why?  I want to start living my best life but I feel like I don't deserve to

 

A situation that might trip me up is ... that I will get behind in drinking my water and how I will handle that is by....  I want to just continue drinking it, but in the

past I have just gone into F**it mode and not tried.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...