Saturday, August 6, 2022

 Time: 7:17AM

Weather: 9C
Sunrise @ 5:59AM
Sunset @ 9:22PM

 

"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." -  Eleanor Roosevelt

Yesterday was not a great day.  I wasn't feeling that well.  I'm still not doing great.  Headache and the chills.  Spending too much time on the toilet.  Did a COVID test this morning, it was negative so hubby is going to work but i am trying to stay away from him and my daughter.  They don't need whatever I have.  I got my food plan done for today.  It is pretty long because I really don't know what I will want at all.

Yesterday's Stats

Steps: 7,143
Floors: 4
Zone Minutes: 28

This morning I am thankful for

  1. That I can stay home
  2. That I am able to drink my coffee
  3. That the temp has cooled down

 

5% Challenge Update 

 

Today starts week 5 of the 8 week challenge.  This week on top of trying to get our exercise minutes in, we are going to be working on our bedtime routines.  I used to think that I had a pretty good bedtime routine.  But the last little while I am realizing that actually I have relied on just plain being exhausted...  

 

NO BS Goal Weight Journal Prompts

 

What can I do to feel accomplished today?  As I am not feeling the best today, I am going to go easy on myself and say that as long as I get my kitchen clean today I will feel like  accomplished something.  I started it yesterday but ran out of steam.  Today I will get the rest done.

No comments:

 Time: 7:31AM Weather: 15C Sunrise @ 6:28AM Sunset @ 8:46PM "There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativi...